script language=JavaScript> Dum di dum di duu!
By a not sofunny person.
❝Blog Entries

Friday, March 11, 2011

Man, I'm so tired. What a week. It's like this wave that hits the shore, it goes forward then comes back in and it never stops. Juggling assignments and relationships is tough. I don't know how other people do it but I admit that I am TERRIBLE at it. I don't even know how I'm gonna get through work when even college is shedding my hair. I'd rather just stay single all my life. IF I can resist it.

Anyway, growing up and seeing people and our prespective of people change has really affected my awareness on things. Like, I didn't believe how fake people could be until I actually encountered a real plastic. Don't even trust those closest to you, they can really turn out to be hard ass beaches. These kind of situations however I realised are quite difficult to avoid cos it takes a looong time till you really find out how that person is like. They may look like all neat and nice but don't trust a rose with thorns. (I seriously feel this is starting to sound like poetry.... -.- )

I'm actually having a tough time getting to sleep tonight cos I slept through the afternoon and on the way back here from Bandar. I'm THAT tired. Seriously wishing I had a time machine right now, I wouldn't have to worry about not being able to get up tomorrow morning for college. Gahhhh I wish it was December already ): goodnight people.

Blabbering @

❝Profile

Hi weirdos,
yes my second blog, one which i deleted long ago and this is my comeback. I'll delete it again soon so don't relink me. ha ha.
just kidding.
❝Tagbox



❝Exits

A.Aqeela Maliey Tieraa Zirah GMT15 Hilmi Lala Pij Qida Qurratu Wafiy

❝Recents

  • IM VACK IM VACK HOMIEZZ!Sorry I've been away for s...
  • Who said it was so easy?
  • Sometimes it's when you have to face certain chall...
  • Maybe it's true.. Enemies are much easier to forgi...
  • Deaf or pura pura deaf?
  • Thomas Beatie
  • Seriously!!
  • I keep listening to this.
  • Sunday afternoon.
  • Freak bitch baby!


  • ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart