script language=JavaScript> Dum di dum di duu!
By a not sofunny person.
❝Blog Entries

Sunday, January 17, 2010
Deaf or pura pura deaf?

So I was at McD with the kids last night enjoying my Spicy Chicken McDeluxe and Coca Cola when a guy came to our table and showed us some keychains. Beforehand, he showed us two little laminated piece of paper saying something like, "I am one of the many with hearing disability.....selling 1 for $6,2 for $10.....thank you." Only then did he show us the keychains.

After i paid, he did the hand gesture for thank you and as he walked away, I didn't spot any hearing aid.

Did he lip read or he's just bluffing and did he make those keychains himself or he's reselling them? And then i said to myself, "Nevermind, antara ia sama Tuhan saja tu."

I hope there won't be anymore of this going on though. Looks quite unhealthy.

Labels: , ,


Blabbering @

❝Profile

Hi weirdos,
yes my second blog, one which i deleted long ago and this is my comeback. I'll delete it again soon so don't relink me. ha ha.
just kidding.
❝Tagbox



❝Exits

A.Aqeela Maliey Tieraa Zirah GMT15 Hilmi Lala Pij Qida Qurratu Wafiy

❝Recents

  • Thomas Beatie
  • Seriously!!
  • I keep listening to this.
  • Sunday afternoon.
  • Freak bitch baby!
  • HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


  • ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart