script language=JavaScript> Dum di dum di duu!
By a not sofunny person.
❝Blog Entries

Sunday, December 6, 2009
Sunday afternoon.

I've been thinking about what to shit about in here and can find only one thing to talk about and it's none other than youuuuuu. Nada wah. No bitching :p Lady Gaga is not a man people, learn a bit of English and use your logic.

So she said in an interview that she has a little bit of a penis and it doesn't interfere with her life much. It's just a metaphor, heard of it?

If I said that this girl has balls, does it have to mean that I'm calling her a hermaphrodite? No if you already get the idea. It just means that she is some girl with guts of a man. Not that she has a pecker. Grr.

And i want these! http://www.threadless.com/catalog/style,tees/type_size,girls_m ):

Goodnight now weirdos.

Labels: , , ,


Blabbering @

❝Profile

Hi weirdos,
yes my second blog, one which i deleted long ago and this is my comeback. I'll delete it again soon so don't relink me. ha ha.
just kidding.
❝Tagbox



❝Exits

A.Aqeela Maliey Tieraa Zirah GMT15 Hilmi Lala Pij Qida Qurratu Wafiy

❝Recents

  • Freak bitch baby!
  • HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


  • ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart