script language=JavaScript> Dum di dum di duu!
By a not sofunny person.
❝Blog Entries

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sometimes it's when you have to face certain challenges in life that you realise time can actually go so slow. Integrated Assignment. It involves several professionals to work together in order to produce a masterpiece of their profession. Tasks are delegated amongst these people and deadlines are all set to work timeline of atleast three weeks.

Yes it's just crazy. My work partner and I, have been restless going to and fro Mentiri doing hours-long of fieldwork in the scorching heat of the blazing hot sun. It went on for two weeks and a few days until we finally completed the fieldwork but it doesn't stop there. We still have calculations to do indoors, checking the bearings, distances and angles. Nope, it's not a piece of cake. To add the cherry to the cake, it's due next week ((:

Wish me luck.

And I am so sad to say that I've been too caught up with work that I've quite abandoned my birthday this year. I am now 20, another painful year of aging then I will be officially legal at 21. Weehoo. Yet, I still wish I was the little naive 16 yo whom did not know why parents need to nag all the time.

Wait, I still don't. Quite..

So apart from roller blades from babah, roses and a teddy from mama and the brats, a jacket, bracelet, notebook, Toblerone and a chocolate birthday cake from the beloved GMT15, i got tons and tonssss of birthday wishes in facebook.

One of the many..

What could a child ask for anymore??? And i love you too mama and babah (: thank you and you make me proud too. <3

Anyway, then now do I know why older people tend to forget their birthdays and age. I was in a conversation a few days ago with my cousin Izzah, and something we were talking about involved having to mention my age and my mind froze for a few seconds because i forgot. I really did! Gosh, sooner or later I'd probably start to forget today is my birthday if it was :S

More things to talk about here... since I have been away for quite some time now.

I would like to congratulate my dear cousins who I have grown up happily with, Izzah and Ausi. They have both achieved amazing O'level results, congratulations and best of luck in your A'levels..

I'm gonna catch up with my rest now. Sports and assignment are eating me away!

"Dont blink, it will take too long", Albert Einstein.

Labels:


Blabbering @

❝Profile

Hi weirdos,
yes my second blog, one which i deleted long ago and this is my comeback. I'll delete it again soon so don't relink me. ha ha.
just kidding.
❝Tagbox



❝Exits

A.Aqeela Maliey Tieraa Zirah GMT15 Hilmi Lala Pij Qida Qurratu Wafiy

❝Recents

  • Maybe it's true.. Enemies are much easier to forgi...
  • Deaf or pura pura deaf?
  • Thomas Beatie
  • Seriously!!
  • I keep listening to this.
  • Sunday afternoon.
  • Freak bitch baby!
  • HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


  • ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart