script language=JavaScript> Dum di dum di duu!
By a not sofunny person.
❝Blog Entries

Thursday, March 18, 2010
Who said it was so easy?

Today marks the last day of school. I've never had a more stressful week and bad days everyday. I've nothing more to say since I'm currently at my lowest. Wish I wasn't so selfish.. Action speaks much louder than words, you know that but you don't act it out. Make promises and break promises. Mend a heart, melt a heart then crush a heart.

Myra, please make a decision, a wise one before you lose this, cos I'm sure you don't want to.


SIGH.

Labels:


Blabbering @

❝Profile

Hi weirdos,
yes my second blog, one which i deleted long ago and this is my comeback. I'll delete it again soon so don't relink me. ha ha.
just kidding.
❝Tagbox



❝Exits

A.Aqeela Maliey Tieraa Zirah GMT15 Hilmi Lala Pij Qida Qurratu Wafiy

❝Recents

  • Sometimes it's when you have to face certain chall...
  • Maybe it's true.. Enemies are much easier to forgi...
  • Deaf or pura pura deaf?
  • Thomas Beatie
  • Seriously!!
  • I keep listening to this.
  • Sunday afternoon.
  • Freak bitch baby!
  • HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


  • ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart